CapabilitiesEnvironmental Remediation Services
To design a successful environmental remediation plan your consultant must truly understand environmental remediation technologies – both traditional and innovative.
Our core staff is comprised of recognized environmental assessment and remediation experts – experienced in the design, construction, and implementation of a wide variety of remediation technologies. Our seasoned experts include geologists, hydrogeologists, engineers and environmental scientists have excelled with developing insitu solutions to highly recalcitrant chemical problems.
We develop a productive path to achieve your project goals – all with a keen focus on regulatory compliance, schedule and budget.
Below are just a few of the technologies we have utilized:
- Biologically-Enhanced Remediation
- Chemical Oxidation: Fenton’s Reagent – Permanganate Species
- Zero Valent Iron: Permeable Reactive Barriers – Hydraulic Fracturing – Pneumatic Fracturing
- Fluid Extraction: Vapor Systems
- Product Recovery: Total Fluids
- Reductive Dechlorination
- Ground Water Recirculation Systems
- In-Situ Geochemical Fixation: Metals Co-Precipitation – Metals Stabilization
- Risk-Based Closure
Give us a call or use the contact form above. We’ll answer your challenging questions as to how our in-depth environmental site assessment techniques can help you close that problem site that just won’t go away.
And, if you’re already working with an environmental remediation consultant, let us give you a second opinion. We offer peer review services so you can make sure you have the right solution. Click here for a site evaluation.
See Our Capabilities In Action